Sunday, August 27, 2006

Rides Wednesday and Tuesday

Hello all,

I wanted to confirm what we were doing for Wednesday night. I spoke with Carrie and Dan and I think they were still planning on riding the "normal" Wednesday night ride. I know we probably are not supposed to use the Synagogue parking, but I ride to the lot, as does Carrie, and a number of others.

I think we can still do the "normal" ride for a bit longer, maybe until after the MS150? What do you all think? After that I'd be glad to look forward to some city rides and other rides to dinner and such.

On Tuesday I was hoping to do some sort of ride (maybe with Pam and David?). Maybe a city type of ride, or the Riverfront trail if that is what they are doing. Brian if you want to shoot for this ride let me know.

Mike

2 comments:

hillclimber said...

By the way I registered for both the Hilly Hundred and the Tour of the Ozarks this weekend.

Mike

hillclimber said...

Hello all,

I wanted to get the news out - I won't be able to ride Wednesday. I forgot I had other plans. I'm still looking to ride Tuesday night though.

I'll try and catch-up to you all another Wednesday, maybe the Wednesday after Labor Day.

Mike