Monday, June 18, 2007

Reservations Made For Hotels to and From Travis City

I have made hotel reservations for our trip to Travis City for Friday night July 13th and Saturday night July 21st. We are staying in the Days Inn in Portage IN, for both days. We have two rooms with two double beds, at $133 each stay for both rooms. It is nothing fancy but he price is right. Note: There are five of us in two rooms with four beds, you do the math!

Portage IN, is 320 miles from St. Louis; and 300 miles from Travis City.

Note: Holland MI is 175 miles from Travis City and a 3 Hour Drive. We will be getting up very early Saturday Morning July 21st to get to the Holland Hundred Tour.

4 comments:

Bill D. said...

I'll take the floor and bring my sleeping bag. No problem.

Mark said...

Bill, I have floor mattress I will bring along. It is easy to carry. Mark

Greg said...

I thought we were going to Traverse City. Where is this Travis City you speak of?

Roark said...

I guess one of us is going to the wrong city.