Monday, June 18, 2007

Jittery Jaunts Custom Jerseys!

Folks,

I have a proposal for the group. We can get custom jerseys for $45 each if we order a minimum of ten. Zavisa will custom design our jersey if we all pitch in and pick up his jersey cost. So if a minimum of nine of us order a jersey, its $50 per jersey. Next time we travel to the Hilly Hundred, etc we all could be dressed in our new custom Jittery Jaunts Jersey!

We need to have 9 jersey commitments to make this work and get Zavisa started.

If your willing to commit to a jersey, let me know.

Roark

Commitments to Date:

  1. Roark
  2. Mark
  3. John
  4. Dan
  5. Bill
  6. Brian
  7. Cheri
  8. Amanda
  9. Melina
  10. Rick
  11. Mike


7 comments:

Mark said...

Roark,

I am good for one.

Roark said...

I would be interested if it is going to be a full zippppp!!!! JOHN J.

__________________________________

Full zip is an option at no additional charge. Our team jersey will most likely be full zipp. Hopefully for those who join the team it will be free or $5 this year.

Roark said...

OH 1 THIS IS THE MS TEAM111 JOHN J.
_________________________________

No...this the $50 is for a Jittery Jaunts custom Jersey. We will be using the new vendor I am using for the DRS MS 150 Team Jersey. So I already know they offer full length zippers at no extra charge. I also know my sponsorship level should make them very cheap this year.

Bill D. said...

I want one.

Roark said...

Roark,

I've liked the design of your team jerseys. Assuming it's the same designer, I'll commit to a jittery jaunts jersey for $45 - 50.

Dan

Cheri said...

We're in for anywhere from 2 to 4 of them. So we should have enough now for 9.

Cheri

hillclimber said...

I'm in for a Jittery Jaunt Jersey. Full zip is almost a must.

Are you doing a DRS jersey for 2007? I'll be on the team (eventually). I'm not sure I really need a jersey, but more than likely.

Mike