Monday, June 25, 2007

Michigan itenerary?

Roark,

Do you have a day-by-day itnerary for the Michigan trip? I saw the link from the blog, but it is a bit confusing, and I think it has changed. I'd love to see a simple breakdown of the dates, the rides, and the milage. And maybe what city we are sleeping in each night.

Do I (we) owe any money at this point?

Also, have we worked out the driving arangements? I'm still more than happy to bring my car, and actually thinking about doing so either way. It will add no cost to the trip as it is a company car and company gas. I'm thinking of bringing it so I don't have to pack my bike in a case. Plus just easier on the packing and such. There'd be room in the car for another too, so we can spread out more.

Mike

1 comment:

Roark said...

Mike,

I emailed everyone the itneary. We stay in Traverse City, except on the way up and back when we stay in Portage IN.

You having a car depends on if Dan plans to rent a car for one day, or for the whole week. Dan & Julian are renting a car so they can join us for the Holland Hundred.

Your bike will not need to be in a case, with John's help we are putting bike fork hold downs into the rented trailer. The bikes will be held securly in the covered trailer, just as they will from day to day.

We only have parking available for two cars at the cottage.