Sunday, June 24, 2007

Concerts at the Arch

Hello all,

Can we post other cool Saint Louis stuff here?

I just wanted to let you all know about the free concerts that are coming up at Fair Saint Louis and at Live on the Levee (also on the fairgrounds).

Lynda and I will probably be going to all of these:

July 3rd - Lifehouse, Goo Goo Dolls and fireworks afterwards. Lifehouse takes the stage at 7:00, Goo Goo Dolls at 8:00. There is one other artist at 6:00 that is actually pretty good so Lynda and I will probably be down there around 6:00. Fireworks are around 9:15

July 4th - Cyndi Lauper (Girls Just Wana Have Fun and others) at 8:00 and then fireworks.

July 6th - the fair is over, but this is the first night of Live on the Levee, which is a free summer concert series under the arch. July 6th is Los Lonely Boys which is a pretty good band at 8:00

July 7th - one of my favorite artists is playing. Emmylou Harris is playing at 8:00. Lynda and I are going to have dinner at 6:00 at a little cafe they are setting up down there (Sauce Cafe, hosted by Sauce magazine and featuring a different local restaurant each Saturday). You have to have reservtions, so if anyone is interested, let me know. It's a bit pricy, but a nice restaurant. Check out www.celebratestlouis.org for more details on the food, Fair Saint Louis, or Live on the Levee.

Mike

1 comment:

Mark said...

I am up for any riding. I hope to get back on my bike this weekend. The Kaldi's rides are good. I think the reason we never finished the 100 is the ride was organized late in the season and we started kind of late. Let's meet at Kaldi's in the Valley by 7:00 and ride. Plus should be early enough to get it done.