Thursday, April 17, 2008

Saturday & Sunday April 19th-20th Ride Plans

Folks,

It looks like spring is finally going to arrive. So I thought I would start planning for this weekend. I plan to spin at the J on Saturday to say goodbye to the spinning instructor and will be bringing the bagels. (This also gives me back up in case of rain that I get some exercise.)

I will then be home and ready to ride outside, from my house at 10:30 am. Where do I plan to go with good company along? I am going to combine Mike's and my Hills through Kirkwood loop with the Jefferson Baracks jaunt that Zavisa showed me. It should be a fun 50 miles.

Sunday I am open to starting earlier. Just some long flats with one or two big hills thrown in. I am open to suggestion on where and when.

Let me know your plans.

Roark

3 comments:

Mark said...

Roark,

Saturday sounds good. I'll meet you at your house. On Sunday I like the idea of the flats because I would like to bring Nancy along for the ride. We'll figure something out.

Cheri said...

Ok, looks like I'm in for both days. Saturday's forecast doesn't look so good, so I'll spin too first. If the weather cooperates, I'd like to be home around 3ish to set up for seder. If weather's nice, maybe we could skip out of spinning early to start ride earlier....or I can just cut off at some point.

Sunday's forecast looks beautiful. Brian's going to check with Dan to see if he's doing hills on Sunday, and I'll bring the girls to the flat ride. For Sunday, how about riding from Olivette out to Forest Park area and maybe over to Tower Grove Park area? Would be nice to stop on the Muny grounds between 11a-6p for the Earth Day free festival.

Cheri

Mark said...

The Earth Day Events will be nice and it will be a good ride for Nancy.

It is still raining - see what happens in the morning.