Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bicyling Saturday and Sunday April 12 and 13

On Saturday let's meet at my house for breakfast around 8:30 - 9:00 - and then we will ride out to Babler State Park to do some hill work. Breakfast may consist of oatmeal and eggs. I you plan to come for breakfast let me know. If it is raining and snowing on Saturday morning come for breakfast anyway.

Sunday - Trailnet Prairie Pedal Hamel, IL - Meet at registration around 9:30 and be on the road by 10:00. We need to be back by 3:00 in time to see the last round of the Masters.

2 comments:

Roark said...

Count me in for both, and that includes breakfast with morningstar snausages

Cheri said...

First of all, it sounds like it's going to rain on our parade....boh days! If no rain, snow, freezing weather, etc, I'm in for Saturday. Sunday, we'll probably have to get there a little earlier so that Amanda can be at the Fox by 2pm.

Thanks.
Cheri