Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Weekend Rides Saturday 3/31 & Sunday 4/1

Folks,

Here are my thoughts for this weekend's rides.

Saturday I am doing my MS 150 team ride starting at Orlando Gardens Trailhead of Grants Trail starting at 10:30 am. We will be riding to and from Kaldis, about 20 easy miles. I plan to ride to and from the team ride, leaving my house at 9:00 am. If you want to join me, we can get some real riding in, before and after the team ride.

Sunday I would like to repeat last weeks 3S3M training ride hitting the Hills of Babler (each and every one). I suffered last week, and figure to suffer again this week. We can start from Kaldis in Chesterfield Valley at 9:00 am.

Let me know your thoughts.

Roark

3 comments:

Ron said...

I just got back from San Diego and I'm ready to do some more riding.
Wow, do they have some hills there.
Sunday's ride sounds great...count me in.

Ron

Bill D. said...

I'd like to go along too. I've never ridden these routes so hopefully the group won't mind if I'm the last up the hills. You'll get to rest more.

Is the route already posted somewhere? I'd like to have some kind of cue sheet or something since I'm not familiar with the roads.

Roark said...

Bill, someone has to be last. Last week it was defininately me. It might be me again. You won't need a cue sheet we will wait at the few turns to get you to Babler State Park. Once we are in the park we just circle the three hills till our legs fall off. We regroup at the top of each climb.

Bablers Parks hills are bigger then probably any hills you have done before.