Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ride March 25 - City Ride?

Hello all,

Anyone up for a ride on the 25th? I'll be looking for a flatish / city / recovery ride. On the 24th I'll be doing a brevet, but I do want to ride on the 25th as well. Maybe something like the Roark's house / South city coffe shop / Wash ave. loop?

Just wanted to throw this out there now so everyone can plan accordingly. I'm thinking maybe you all hit it hard on the 24th, and then we all take it a bit easier on the 25th. The long range forcast for both days looks pretty good.

We can confirm route and time later.

Mike

3 comments:

Ron said...

To cold for me today.

I won't be back from San Diego untill the 28th...hopefully the weather will be more to my liking by then.
I'm planing on doing a lot of riding in california. One is the Redlands Canyon ride, a 65 mile organized ride with 5,000 feet of climbing and hills hitting 22 percent,that should whip me into shape...or kill me.

Ron

Roark said...

I'm not sure for what....but count me in.

Mark said...

I'll good for Sunday for sure. Not certain about Saturday yet.

Ron have a great trip. Sounds like a great ride.

In KC - look for David Williams. He said he is riding the brevet. He is Ken Schonnenschein's b-i-l. Ken is the organizer of the B4B ride.