Monday, March 12, 2007

Tuesday Night - Free Beer & H'dourves

Folks,

This may be short notice, but I have extra invites if anyone is interested in Shafely's Tuesday night for the MS get together. Let me know if your interested. The info is below.


Host:
Heather Gaehle
Location:
Schlafly Bottleworks7260 Southwest Ave., Maplewood, MO View Map
When:
Tuesday, March 13, 6:00pm
Phone:
1-800-FIGHT MS (1-800-344-4867)
Enjoy appetizers and beverages with us! Meet us and other participants from different events at the Meet & Greet on March 13. This is a great opportunity to reach new potentials by discussing recruiting tactics and fund-raising ideas. The Gateway Area Chapter will provide the first round of appetizers and drinks. Don't miss this opportunity to meet fellow participants. Please RSVP by March 9. We hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Mark said...

Are there plans for this weekend. I am open both days. Will do spinning on Sunday morning then will ride.

Roark said...

I am in Florida this weekend. So I think you all should do a 50 mile ride Saturday, and get to the J in time for Yoga. Sunday I think you should spin for two hours, and then ride 50 miles of hills afterwards.

Cheri said...

I may be in for a ride Sunday after spinning, but not very long. I'm flying out about 4pm to Nashville and want to get some stuff done at home before I leave.
Right now, forecast for Sunday is low 39, high 54. Let's hope for about 20 degrees higher!

Mark said...

We can ride to Clayton for breakfast and back.