Thursday, March 22, 2007

Saturday Ride March 24th

Folks,

I have not been able to ride in at least a week due to a bout first with kidney stones; then to Florida to make nice to mom; and finally to babysit a faulty generator set in Conneticut for work.

So with only about six weeks left till Three State Three Mountain I say hit the hills this Saturday. My thought is to start from Kaldis in Chesterfield Valley about 9:30 am. This gives plenty of time for breakfast, and if Dan & Group wander by we can join them. I definately want to loop Babler, and do a few other climbs.

I would like to be back to Kaldis at 1:00 pm.

Let me know your thoughts.

Roark

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm in. Looks like the rain has been taken out of the forecast. Hope that holds true.
Roark...if you're driving to Kaldi's, call me if you want to carpool.
Cheri

Brian said...

While Cheri is doing hills with you guys on Saturday I will probably do a small ride with the kids. For anyone who misses the hills on Saturday, I will be looking for a hilly 3S3M training ride on Sunday. Let me know.
Brian

Mark said...

Unfortunately I am not able to ride either morning this weekend. If I can get out in the afternoon I may run into you.

Brian said...

Some who missed yesterdays ride enjoyed a 50 mile West County ride that included the following hills:Wildhorse Creek, Babler Forest, Ossenfort, Wengler/Hornecker, Hunters Ford, Allenton (Six Flags), and Doberman.

Roark said...

Who are the some? I am jelous, due to staying up till 5:00 am, I didnt ride today.