Saturday, March 17, 2007

Great weather ride part 2 - March 18

OK gang,

Let's try this again. Anyone up for a ride on Sunday the 18th? It's supposed to be around 43 by 11:00 am, and then around 50-51 in the afternoon. I'm thinking we can sleep in a little, and then shoot for a late morning start that goes to about 3:00?

Any idea on where to start? I'm game for about anything, but I'd like to get some good miles in. Anyone up for another stab at the West County hills? We could meet at Kaldi's again, but a little later, say rolling by 11:00. If we do this I'd probably be up for meeting at 10:15 for a late breakfast. We could probably get quite a few miles in by 3:00. Maybe the 10 hills of Dan route if we can handle that many hills? If we can't (I'm not saying I can either) we can always cut it short either in Babler or coming home.

The above ride would be my preference. I'd settle for a ride that started at Roark's and maybe worked in some of the hills on Ladue or Conway, and maybe some of the hills over in Kirkwood (Like Sugar Creek, Spoede (sp?), or some of the stuff from the Wednesday night fun club ride.)

We are 6 weeks away from 3S3M so I'm wanting to feature some hills, even if I (we) have to cut them short at the end of the ride. I'm also looking to hit the 50 mile ride mark as often as possbile, and certainly tomorrow.

Mike

No comments: