Monday, April 02, 2007

Rides Saturday 4/7 & Sunday 4/8

My thoughts for weekend rides are to move out of Babler, to mix some miles with those hills.

Saturday I plan to leave my house about 9:00 am to do a loop of 50 miles that will take in the Climbs into Creve Coeur Park, Hog Hollow, Marshall Hill, West Adams.


Sunday I would like to start from Kaldis in Chesterfield Valley about 9:00 am to loop out to St. Albans (the hardway), Six Flags for Allenton Hill, and Woods Road. Once again 50 miles or so of riding.

Roark

4 comments:

Mark said...

I'll seee you on Sunday at Kaldis.

Cheri said...

I'm in for Saturday. Let's hope that it ill be warmer than the 43 degrees they're calling for.

Cheri

Brian said...

I will ride with you on Sunday.

I also have a pair of "Cocoons" sunglasses to give away. These are basically sunglass goggles that are intended to go over Rx glasses but could be used alone. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who could use these let me know.

Brian

Mark said...

Brian,

I would like to look at the classes. Bring them with ou on Sunday if you still have them. Mark