Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekend Rides - Fri 8/29 to Sun 8/30

Folks,

Here are my plans for the weekend.

Friday Being an Off Day - Ride 70 miles from my house leaving at 7:30 am out to St. Albans & Back (if I can find a partner in crime).

Saturday - Ride 70 miles
option 1: I didnt get to do St. Albans Friday so do it today.
option 2: Ride Past New Town in St. Charles County to wiggle 70 miles
I plan to leave my house at 7:30 am on Saturday.

Sunday - 50 miles solo one way out to Elsberry Missouri to meet family for party.

I am looking for company on Friday and Saturday. Sunday I am just looking not to be solo road kill.

Roark

5 comments:

Mark said...

Roach,

Not able to ride Friday or Saturday. Sunday I am up for 70 miles or so. The weather is suppose to be nice -high 70's. We can start from my house and you can all see my deck. If you are interested in riding from my house on Sunday let me know and I will have coffee and stuff ready.

Ron said...

I will not be riding this weekend....My wife has decided to have an 80th birthday party for my father-in-law Sunday. That means renting a hall hiring a band and cooking food for 75 people.


Ron

hillclimber said...

Roark,

No riding for me on Friday.

Saturday I'd like to join you part way. I'll ride from my house to meet you at 7:30. We can then ride your route, which ever one you choose. I'll probably head back towards home around 10:00 or 10:30 from wherever we are at that point.

Sunday I'd be up for riding, but not sure what I can fit in. My daughter is in town, and we might go to brunch. If this is the case I might be looking at something for the afternoon. Might turn into a city ride with Lynda too.

Or, it could turn into an early (like 7:00) ride to see my daughter at lunch instead, so I am not too sure. Or it could even be my daughter leaves the house early all together (slim chance) and I wind up out at Mark's for riding / coffee. I might know more on this by Friday night or Saturday.

Mike

Roark said...

Mark,

Sunday I am riding to Skyview Farms for the Kodner Bar Mitvah Party. Its a 60 mile one way ride. You could do 120 miler if you want to join me and then turn around at the gate. That is unless we can get you a last minute invite or you want to come pretending to be Joseph(he was invited but will be out of town). I am going to use oportunity to extend my knowledge of the roads worth riding on the outskirts of St. Louis.

Mark said...

Roark, I may take you up it. I'll let you know. ShabbatT Shalom