Saturday, August 22, 2009

Triathlon Race Results

Any Interested Parties,

Total triathlon time is 3:06:56

Swim (1500): 32:03
Bike (24 mi): 1:17:43 (19.2mph)
Run (10k): 1:07:10 (10:50 min/mile)
32nd of 34 males age 40 to 44

It was a great event. Very well organized. The run was through the Lake Saint Louis subdivision and residents were on their driveway playing music and cheering on the participants (in many cases, their neighbors) and handing out water.

Dan Baur: A lady wanted to buy my Gus's Gang sleveless jersey. I sent her your way.

Brian

2 comments:

Brian said...

Special Thank You:

Lynda Brady for cheering me on from start to finish.

Two of my Crown Vision patients for cheering me on at the start.

Cheri and Amanda for cheering me on at the finish.

Everyone else I forgot!

Mark said...

Brian,

Mazel Tov, and we thought riding 66 miles was a chore.

Mark