Friday, February 01, 2008

Road ID Group Order

Folks,

I have contacted Road ID about putting in a group order. Road ID are Id bands that one wears while cycling in case of a mishap. One cant be sure that each time they hit a dog, they wont go down! I beleive this is a good idea to have when we get to Blue Ridge, and of course when we ride here.

Take a look at the different styles at https://www.roadid.com .

Don't order because we will be doing that with a group and at a discount. Just take a look and let me know if your interested.

Roark

3 comments:

Bill D. said...

I'll place an order.

I have a set of Road ID dogtags and highly recommend their products. Personally I chose the military style tags for several reasons. 1st I thought it would have the highest probability of being found quickly if it's around my neck. 2nd, I liked how much information I could pack onto each tag. 3rd, I was able to find the rubber tag "silencers" as they call them at Uncle Sams in St. Charles.

After my migraine thing back in 2006 I started wearing them every day at work, just in case something might happen. Now I feel uncomfortable if I don't have them on.

Their stuff is well made of stainless steel. It may seem expensive but if you're on the side of the road unconscious, this may be the only way you can communicate critically important information.

I'm happy show my Road ID tags to anyone in the group if you want to see what they look like. Some of you have already seen them as I wanted to make sure those with whom I ride frequently know I wear tags, just in case.

Ride Safe.

Mark said...

Roark,

Iam in and you can count on Nancy.

Mark

Cheri said...

All four of the Lopatin's are interested.

Thanks for getting this all together. I have a coupon also, but don't know if you'll be able to use it along with the group discount. We can check when the info comes to you.

Cheri