Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blue Ridge Trip Expense Update


Folks,

Directly above you will see the estimated expenses for our Blue Ridge Trip this summer. You will notice in the last column the allocated expenses and that everyone expenses are not identical. This of course reflects the number of individual assigned to specific hotel rooms.

All gas expenses for both cars are allocated to the cyclists. Trailer rental is also allocated on a per cyclist basis. I hope I have made everything as fair as possible. Bottom line is we are at about $400 per cyclist for non-food expenses. This again is an estimate from the information I have to date.

On another note, one lodge on the Blue Ridge has required an up front deposit for the five hotel rooms. I will have to pay this on my next charge bill so I would appreciate a $100 per rider to help begin covering deposits that need to be made. At this early state all deposits are refundable.

Thanks,
Roark

No comments: