Thursday, August 23, 2007

Saturday August 25th Ride

Mark being the nice guy we all know, was planning an easy team ride for me this Saturday. He was placating his good friend Kathy. Of course Kathy turned him down as did the rest of my vaunted team.

This leaves Saturday open for a real ride! Mark still gets to lead, but from Kaldis in Chesterfield Valley. Unless there are objections lets plan to depart about 9:00 am. Breakfast starting at 8:15 am.

Weather Prediction
Saturday: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Well, I would have been on his team ride. But I'm glad it got canceled and we're going with the Valley.

I'm in for Saturday.

I like that 88 degree weather.....Cool compared to what we've been having. I don't care for the scattered thunderstorms.

Thanks for planning it, Mark!

See you Saturday.
Cheri

Mark said...

Anything for my friends. Saturday at 9:00 AM is great. I'll meet you at Kaldi's

Be there Mark

Bill D. said...

Since I'm busy Saturday morning, I'm going to ride on the Trailnet Little Hills ride Sunday. I'm using my wife's brand new 2004 bike so which route depends on how comfortable I'll be with it.

Enjoy yourselves. Ride safe!