Thursday, April 02, 2009

Riding Saturday and Sunday

Saturday sounds like it may be the best day of the weekend. Let's do a west county ride. We can head to Babler and then ride toward Wildhorse Creek and out to St. Albans and Six Flags, etc. Let's meet at 8:00 am and be ready to ride by 8:30 at Lone Wolf coffee shop at Clayton and Kehrs Mill Rd. It is new and a great place to ride from. The owner is a cyclist. It is good to support him.

Sunday if the weather is good will probably do the BFC ride in St. Charles.

Mark

3 comments:

Roark said...

A couple of comments. I am mostly in, but I need to figure how to get to the start of the ride by 8:00 am. I like to let Joseph have my car on the weekends. So if anyone is heading out to the Lone Wolf and can give me a lift I would appreciate it. Second how come so early....bbrrrrrrrr....

Mark said...

Roark, so far you are the only one to respond. I will be glad to come to your house. If we finish by 3:00 or so I can take my bike over to Maplewood. I'll see you around 10:15 or so.

Mark

Anonymous said...

I'll see you at 10ish. JOHNJ.