Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunday's Ride 4/26

Folks,

I am starting to plan my weekend rides.

Saturday - First I will be riding to Tillis Park to walk a mile for Huntingtons Disease. I hope you plan to walk for this cause. Afterwards I will get back on my bike for more miles, if your interested in the walk/ride let me know.

Sunday - I plan to get some of those Hills of Kirkwood onto my legs. Depending on who comes along and how we are doing we will continue to add hills out to Grants Trail and beyond. On the loop back home I am planning on stopping at the Muny for the Green Day Festival. It was a nice event last year. I plan to leave my house at 9:00 am.

Roark

1 comment:

Mark said...

I'll be there on Sunday. I may ride over on my bike.

I think I will be in Shul on Saturday. Then I going hiking at Babler Saturday afternoon. With my new hiking buddy.