Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pesach/Easter Riding, Saturday/Sunday 4/11-4/12

Folks or those of you who still ride,

Here is the weekend forecast:
  • Saturday: Sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s.
  • Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the mid 40s.
My plans are:
  • Ride Saturday from my house starting about 10:30 am, doing more of those Hills of Kirkwood followed by Laurmier Park, Eddie & Park Rollers. then if the legs till hold Grants Farm Hills, toasted legs back onto Grants Trail to head home, 45-50 miles.
  • Ride Sunday from my house starting about 10:30 am. This time going for some flats. Either looping the city and over to Holly Hills, or out to St. Charles and Crooked Tree.
I am open to suggestions. Regardless I will be out there getting some revolutions onto my legs.

Roark

No comments: