Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunday ride - March 29 - part two

OK - the votes are in, but the weather looks pretty iffy (as in SH#%Y).

How about we meet (with bikes) at Lone Wolfe in Chesterfield at noon? We can have brunch / nurse some coffee for a bit and see how it goes. I'd say we roll by 1:00. If the roads are too wet, we just drink coffee. We can work our way to Fox and the Hound on or off bikes later in the day.

With a little luck we roll at 1:00 and get in 30 miles, and still catch some basketball around 3:00.

Lone Wolfe coffee in Chesterfield - Clayton and Kehrs Mill - west of Baxter Rd and on the south side of Clayton Rd.

If noon is too late, let me know - I'm still flexible. But I think we may need an extra hour to see if the streets will dry off.

Mike
314-239-6229

2 comments:

Mark said...

Noon works for me. See you there.

hillclimber said...

I'll be there - but I don't think biking is in the cards - the wind looks just a little too strong, and wind chill still in the 30's is a bit too low.

I got up early and went the spin route this morning too - so I'm not a slug - just a wind chill whimp.

See you in a bit,

Mike