Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 14-15 Rides

Looks like the weather this weekend will be cooler, yet less windy. I plan to ride both Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday I am thinking 10:30 am from my house over to do the Hills of Kirkwood. Ron and I added Timberlake backwards from Marshall Hill's Base Last Weekend. Its a heck of a climb.
Figure 45 miles.

Sunday, once again starting at 10:30 am, I am going to attemp the Crooked Tree Loop. Figure 40 miles.

Here is the current weather forecast:
Saturday: Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday: Showers possible in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the mid 30s.

Thanks,
Roark

4 comments:

Mark said...

Roark, I'll see you on Saturday for sure.

hillclimber said...

All,

I'll probably ride Saturday morning, but maybe something a bit different. I need to be back to my house by 11:30 at the latest. So I'm planning on rolling from my house by 9:15 at the latest, and maybe 9:00. I'd be good with roll to Roark's house and at least say hello to the "gang" over there at 10:30. But then I'd be headed back to the house from there. If anyone wants to roll from my house Saturday at 9:00 or 9:15 let me know. I can meet folks at Forest Park too.

Sunday I'm game for Roark's plan. I might try and roll from my house that day too, which would be 9:30. I'd like to get a "longish" day in.

Talk to you all soon,

Mike
314-239-6229

Ron said...

I have to work Saturday...I might be done early enough to hook-up somewhere. We'll see.
I'm a go for Sunday.

Ron

Roark said...

John is in for Saturday.