Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ride Sunday, March 29?

Anyone up for a ride Sunday? The weather looks like it will clear off Sunday morning, but it will be a bit cool until around noon. I'd be up for about anything. If you don't like my suggestions below, throw out another idea - I'm pretty flexible, I just want to get out.

Maybe some hill work in the valley? We could meet at Kaldi's in the valley at 11:00-ish for a late brunch - then roll at noon. It might be a bit brisk right at noon, but it will be in the 40's, so not too bad. I'm thinking maybe about a 30-40 miles ride.

For any NCAA basketball fans, I was also thinking we could finish the ride with a stop at the Fox and the Hound for post-ride carbs and catching the last of the Elite Eight games.

If you don't like the above idea, I'd be happy with a city / Forest Park type ride, or a start at Roark's / Kirkwood type ride too. I'll do anything!

Let me know, or call,

Mike
314-239-6229

3 comments:

Roark said...

I am up for going with the flow. I do want to be able to spin first. Insurance just in case the weather sucks and we dont go I still get not to be a Sunday slug.

Mark said...

I am good for it. I recommend meeting at Lone in Chesterfield. It is at Clayton Rd. and Kehrs Mill Rd. The guy who owns it is a cyclist and he owns Pfoodman - and the food is great and reasonable. If the weather still sucks we can drink all the coffee we want. Bottomless Cup $1.50. It is on the south side of Clayton. It is where Zhvargos used to be. Then we can head to the fox and hound for the Louisville game.

Mark said...

Lone Wolfe in Chesterfield Clayton and Kehrs Mill - west of Baxter Rd and on the south side of Clayton Rd.