Friday, January 25, 2008

Tri Planning

The best way to complete a triathlon is to commit to doing one now. The St. Peters Rec Plex triathlon (500 meter swim, 21 mile bike, and 5 mi run) is June 15, 2008. This will be a great warm up for the August 2, 2008 Innsbrook Resort Who Tri's Harder Quartermax (.6 mile swim, 28 mile bike, and 6.5 mile run) triathlon. Remember how much accomplishment you felt when you finished your first century bike ride? You will feel that way again when you finish your first triathlon!

Brian

1 comment:

Mark said...

Brian,

Have you registered for the Recplex Tri? I am doing the J Tri on the 9th and 10th - 750 Yds swimming, 18 spinning and this year we do it on spinning bikes so we can wear spinning shoes, and 5 miles running. I have been training the last 3 Sundays for it and my swimming and running are coming along well. I was averaging a 8 min and 50 sec miles for a 5K. I am up for the Recplex. I will not be doing the Diabetes ride year I will be in Maine for a wedding. And We are going to Maine on August 2 this year so Innsbrook is out.

Mark