Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weather Permitting Saturday's 79 Hilly Miles

79HillyMiles


Cycling Distance: 78.8 miles

Click on the map to get enlarged view!




So what makes this route so fun, well we ride into St. Albans the hardway, we ride up Allenton Hill, Basset Road, Woods Avenue, Marshall Hill, West Adams, and N Warson. That's just the highlights to name a few. The only question is will the weather cooperate.

Be at my house to start the ride at 8:00 am. First coffee will be at Kaldis, in Chesterfield Valley. Don't expect to stop till we get to the Head Store in St. Albans. Our next pause will be at the service station at the base of the Six Flags Allenton climb. If our legs hold out, we go on till we get to Kaldis in Kirkwood. Then its an easy sprint home ending with the N Warson climb.C

2 comments:

Roark said...

Due to rain, we are postponed. Especially since none of you slugs where at my door at 8:00 am. The plan now is breakfast at Kaldis in Chesterfield Valley at 9:00 am.

Roark said...

Folks,

If the weather clears, we are on for the ride Sunday. We leave from my house at 8:00 am. I might be a bit out of sorts, a big tree took out our power, and we will be in the dark for awhile. I will be getting up at 7:00 am to check the weather. I am thinking if the weather sucks I will go hang at the J.