Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Final Weekend (4/29-4/30) Ride Before 3 State 3 motion

Folks,

This is it! One more weekend to train for the 3 State 3 Mountain Challenge! Mark and I think we should do a final 70 mile hill training ride. I think we should do the 70 miles on Saturday, and an easy recovery ride on Sunday. The 70 miles, should not be a hammerfest, just one last push at hilly base miles. Let me know your thoughts so I can see about putting something together. We can start at my house and ride out to St. Albans, loop back via the Marshal Rd Climb and West Adams.

Roark

3 comments:

Roark said...

Ron Wrote -
I'm in...but I think it should be at least 70 or 75 if
not more.

Ron

____________________________

Ron,

We can push to 75 miles. I would agree even more if we were doing this last weekend. We just dont want to push so hard when we get to the following Saturday we are all still in recovery mode. We will need fresh legs for Lookout Mtn. I have been informed the top hits >20%.

Roark

Roark said...

Mark wrote:

Roark,
I agree Saturday we ride long and hilly and Sunday an easy ride. Maybe we can ride into the city and head for Soulard for Breakfast. We have not been down there for a while.

Mark

___________________________________

I am in for Sunday, I even have coupons for from the entertainment book for some of our breakfast haunts.

Roark

Cheri said...

Although I'd love to do the 75 miles on Sat, it's Brian's turn.

I'm in for Sunday, though. Perhaps, then, my fresh legs on Sun can keep up with your tired legs from Sat.

Cheri