Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ride Wednesday, April 12

Hello all,

Do we have any kind of proposed plan for this Wednesday's ride? I'd propose we do the BFC Wednesday night ride (Paul's ride). It has the right amount of hills and distance, and I think we need to keep working as hard as we can. We can eat in the loop after if we bring our lights, which I'm sure most of us will. If nobody wants to do this, I can really go either way, it's just a proposal.

I plan on getting on my bike around 5pm so I can ride to meet you wherever. I can either make it to Roark's house, or I can meet at the Synagogue, or I can meet you in the loop if I'm running late.

Mike

1 comment:

Roark said...

John J wrote:

MIKE-----I had no idea!!!!!!!! "I can really go either way" ??????

___________________________________

Now for my own comment. If you ride, it will be without me tonight. It's the first seder of passover, and I certainly will not be hanging out at a synogogue for all my Jewish breathren to see me in biking gear. I will be suffering instead at the inlaws. Your welcome to start at my house, though I wont be there.

Roark