Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Saturday & Sunday April 22-23

Time to start thinking of the weekends ride. We are still doing hill training to get ready for 3 States 3 Mountains.

Saturday I will be riding later in the afternoon due to a Bar Mitvah commitment. Mark will be joining me. Cheri might as well. One option is to start in Chesterfield Vally, maybe out to St. Albans. Another option would be to ride from my house, and hook into some of the hills of Kirkwood including West Adams & Marshall Hill.

Sunday I am up for the regular early start. I know BFC is doing a ride. If anyone has an idea for something hillier, I am open to that as well.

Roark

7 comments:

Bill D. said...

I'll ride too. I haven't been on the routes you suggest so I'm game for either option. Both sound challenging but fun.

When and where do we meet?

Roark said...

Bill,

Which day are you interested in, Saturday or Sunday?

Roark

Bill D. said...

Saturday. I have a meeting to go to on Sunday.

Roark said...

Bill,

We are meeting at Mark's, near Chesterfield Valley at about 2:00 PM.

Ron said...

I think I'm going for the 200K Saturday...since I wimped out two weeks ago and Brady did it in the freezing weather and wind.

I could use some company....anybody in? It's only ten bucks.

Ron

Roark said...

Ron,

Make that in one word, "NO". Have fun though.

Roark

Ron said...

I hope you folks had a great ride today.

I did the 200K..was a lotta fun. Seven hrs forty five minutes on the bike-nine and a half hrs total. Average sixteen mph...just an easy pace.

I'm doing the Fun club ride tommorow, hope to see you there.

Ron