Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Saturday Jan 21st Ride

Folks,

Its time to start thinking of riding this Saturday. Unfortunately, my wife is working and I can't abandon the kidlets all day Saturday. I was thinking about a short 20-25 mile loop starting from my house. Of course there will be time for some coffee. I could just break off at some point from a longer ride and head home.

Now for future considerations I have been working on a new Hill Training Ride into St. Albans. It looks to be VERY hilly.

3 comments:

hillclimber said...

I'm good with this. What time do you want to start? I'll probably ride to your house to get some extra miles. And then ride home from your house instead of peeling off early, so i don't care what direction we go.

After the main ride when we get back to Roark's we need to all sit down and finish up our BTC stuff. I have Nick's application and money, and I have Dan's application as well. So I just need Ron, Mark and Roark so we are all finished.

Roark said...

10 am is a good start time.

Cheri said...

It's not my turn to ride this weekend. Hope you all have a good ride.
Cheri