Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ride?

Ok, we haven't been able to ride the last two Saturdays due to rain. Here is the good news, rain is not predicted for next Saturday, the bad news is a high of only 37 degrees is predicted. So I leave it up to your input, on when, how, and where we ride. Options include a ride starting out at Babler with Hills that John emailed. Other choices include either of our last two weekends cancelled rides. That would be the hilly route into St. Albans or the city loop that does Holly Hills and Grants Trail.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I won't be riding this weekend since Brian and I are alternating weekends. Hope it warms up a bit for you all. Looks like it's gonna be rather frigid. I'll either get on bike (inside) or workout at J. Then spin on Sun.

Cheri

Roark said...

Folks,

Some news on tommorows ride. I dont have a car, so if we ride I think it will be from my house starting at 10 am. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer. With the chill I am thinking a city ride so we can stop for coffee to warm up. The Holly Hills Route works.

If no one commits I am headed to the J instead. So let me know soon if you plan to ride. BTW if you want your comments like mine to email, in your profile for the blogger you must use the make public option on your email adress.