Friday, June 25, 2010

Saturday Bike Ride and Movie Extras at MoBat!

Folks,

Tomorrow (Saturday June 25th) Joseph is shooting a hospital scene at Missouri Baptist Hospital in the Pediatrics Building.  He needs extras at noon.  He wants a mix of individuals, and guess what, bikers are in! 

You can just show up in any style of clothing you desire or you can join me for a city ride that rendezvous at Missouri Baptist at noon.  That's right a city ride, and then  you can hang all sweaty at MoBat in biking clothes just like we are worried about a downed biker.

The shoot may take an hour or two, so my van will be available to drive anyone home afterwards who does not want to get back on their bike.

Let me know if your interested in the ride, or can just make it to be an extra at MoBat.  This will be your last chance to be in a  Joe  film, before he goes professional and becomes famous!

 Roark

1 comment:

Mark said...

Roark,

I am doing the MS Mud Run tomorrow morning. If it finishes as I hope early I will show up.