Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bridge Birthday Bash June 27th

This sounds like a great ride for Sunday June 27th. I will be riding from my house to the Chain of Rocks Bridge -

Bridge Birthday Bash & Bicycle Ride
WhenSun, June 27, 8:30am – 10:00am
Where10950 Riverview Drive, St. Louis, MO 63137 (map)
DescriptionRegistration: 8:30 – 10:00 AM Routes: 17, 34 or 50 miles Terrain: Flat to rolling, no big hills Features: Celebrate the 81st birthday of the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge with a scenic ride in Madison County, IL. Return to the Bridge for the Birthday Bash featuring brews, the Pocketchange Blues Band, cake and ice cream too (while supplies last!) Directions: Exit I-270 at Riverview Drive and go south 100 yards. The Bridge entrance is on your left. Fees: $8 Member, $12 Non-member, $3 Child In Partnership with: The Confluence Partnership, St. Louis Public Radio, the Saint Louis Brewery and Schlafly Beer Bike Shop Sponsor: REI Stop in for a $3 off coupon, see ad (while supplies last) Flyer: bridgeflyer.pdf
more details» copy to my calendar

3 comments:

Roark said...

Mark,

I will probably ride from my house and do the 17 mile addition to the bridge bash. That will give me about 67 miles for the day which is more then enough for me.

Roark

Mark said...

Roark,

I will ride from my house. I will leave at 7:00 am and be at your house by 8:00. The 17 is fine. From my house it will be over 90 miles.

Ron said...

Paul and I will be riding there from his house around 8:00...puts us there around 9. I'll be looking for you.
I plan on the 34 or 50.

Ron