Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Other (short) rides this weekend

Hello all,

I'm hoping to get out this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday for shortish rides that leave from my house early, or I could meet others in Forest Park too. My new job requires that I work one Saturday and one Sunday a month, and I've decided to knock out both this coming weekend. But the good news is that I don't have to be anywhere until more like 11:00 or 11:30 on the weekends, so I'm still planning on doing a 90 - 120 minute ride each day before work.

Anyone who may be interested let me know. I'll probably leave my house around 8:00 each day and head towards Forest Park, or even towards Roark's. Then I'll just loop south or west, or whatever and work my way back to my house by 10:00 or 10:30.

I'd love to have some company for part of, or all of the ride, so let me know.

Mike

1 comment:

Roark said...

I plan to ride a shorter ride Sunday. So keep me in the loop for Sunday.