Thursday, June 11, 2009

Les Miserables - June 25, 26, 27

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I would let you know about a production that you (and/or others) might be interested in seeing. Amanda is going to a theatrical camp and they are putting on Les Miserables on Thurs June 25, Fri June 26, and Sat June 27. It’s for grades 7-12, so it’s amateur, but I think it might be pretty good. And, of course, it’s Les Miserables!!

Tickets are $5 for children and $8 for adults. Since Amanda goes there every day, I’ll be glad to be the messenger person and deliver your money and get your tickets for you. You can either give me cash, make the check out to me and I will write one big check, or you can make your check out to St. Louis Summer Players. Just let me know how many tickets you want and what day you’ll be going. You can also buy tickets at the door.

The play is at Missouri Baptist University, Pillsbury Chapel and Dale Williams Fine Art Center, One College Park Dr., St. L., 63141. The house opens at 7pm and the show begins at 7:30pm each night.

We’ll be going all three nights, so if you go, we’ll be sure to see you there.

Thanks.
Cheri

No comments: