Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ride Sunday, Feb 15 - final update

Hello all,

OK - so we are more or less back to our original plan for Sunday's ride. I'm no longer planning on meeting Dessa's group - they are rolling just a little too early for me. I just checked Sunday's weather forecast, and I think the best riding time is going to be from about 11:00 - 3:00 for some sun, and a bit of warmth. Tom and I rode today (Sat) and with a wind chill in the 20's it was pretty cold. Tomorrow it is supposed to be WC in the low 30's from around noon to 3:00 - and maybe some sun too.

So here is what I propose: We meet at Kaldi's in Chesterfield - roll by 11:30. I'd like to get a late breakfast, so I'm planning on being there maybe around 10:45. Lynda may come out too - for late breakfast.

I'm pretty sure Roark is in for Sunday - I think Mark too. Tom is on the fense. Dr. Dan is thinking about riding with his brother - but he has our plan too.

Ron? Rick? Anyone named Lopatin?

Talk to you all soon,

Mike
314-239-6229

1 comment:

Mark said...

I'll be there. Mark