Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ride Saturday Feb 28 and / or March 1?

Hello all,

Anyone interested in riding Saturday the 28th, or Sunday the first? Long range forecast looks tolerable on at least one day. I'm thinking if we're lucky the forecast will work out for the better on both days.

No need to make definite route plans just yet. Let's post some interest, and firm it up later in the week.

About the only suggestion I'd make is at least one day we do the hill work like we did a couple of weekends back, and maybe the other day - we shoot for "medium hard" and do work like Forest Park, Kirkwood, etc. - again kind of like a couple of weekends back.

If I were pressed to name a time and a place I'd say valley Kaldi's at 10:30 (roll time) on one day, and Kirkwood Kaldi's at 10:30 (roll time) the other day.

Talk to you all soon,

Mike
314-239-6229

5 comments:

Mark said...

I should be good for at least one ride and maybe both days. I will know more by midweek. The times and places sound good.

Mark

hillclimber said...

Dr. Dan has expressed interest in Sunday and some hills.

That sounds good to me too.

I'll look for more posts / interests thru the week and we'll go from there.

Mike

Merckxrider said...

I'm in.
Tom

Roark said...

I probably am in for Saturday. Sunday I leave on bussiness for the following week, so will hang with the kids after spinning

Merckxrider said...

Count me out for Saturday. Sounds like ski weather.