Friday, October 03, 2008

Ride Plans Saturday Oct 4

Folks,

If anyone is up to a nice relaxing 50 mile ride, here is my thought. We start from my house at 9:30 am, late enough so things warm up a bit, and head out the the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge. There we will find the Route 66 Festival, to stop and enjoy a bit. Afterward we ride back with the hilly Chambers road option, or the flat backtrack on the Riverfront trail. It about 50 miles round trip.

Let me know if you plan to join me.

Thanks,
Roark

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm showing our dog in a practice show. Brian plans to go with and pick up his triathlon packet on the way home, but that may not be open til 10am. I'll keep you posted, but may drive out there after 12pm and ride back.
Thanks.
Cheri

Mark said...

Roark,

I'll meet you at your house at9:30

Anyone planning on riding on Sunday? We could take in the hills of West County.

Roark said...

Mark,

Sunday I plan on riding. I just havent gotten that far in the planning.

Ron said...

After just getting back from Fort Campbell Kentucky playing Army with the Chinook helicopter squadron there,
I'm leaving for South Korea Saturday morning. Not much riding for me.
Enjoy the nice weather...wish I could join you.

Ron

Cheri said...

Mark,

Won't you be doing the tri on Sunday????

Smiles!

Your Pal,
Cheri