Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weekend Plans For Riding 7/21-7/22

Folks,

I am working on putting together plans for riding this weekend. Here are my initial thoughts:

Saturday: I would like to ride my Kirkwood - Laurmeir Park - Jefferson Barracks Hill Route
It is 55-60 miles of Hills. Highlights include, S Warson Road Climb, Lindeman Road Climb, Highland Rd Climb, Marshall Hill Climb, West Adams Climb, Rott Road (Laurmeir Park), Eddie & Park Rd Hills, Reavis Barracks Rd Climb, Kingston Drive Climb to name a few. Depending on interest we can depart my house anywhere from 7:00 - 8:00 am.

Sunday: If you are not doing the Bridge Bash and riding the flood plain ( or swimming it), I was thinking of riding West County for another 55-65 miles. We start at Kaldis in the Vally or Mark's house if he is offering breakfast again. I was thinking we work in some of the long, not necessarily steep climbs. Climbs that never seem to end.

Roark

5 comments:

Mark said...

We can start at house at Sunday morning. Let's be ready to role by 9:00 AM. I will be busy Saturday evening and laboring late into the nights. A little later Sunday morning is good for me. I will have coffee.

I will not be riding Saturday. Too much to do for Saturday evening.

Roark said...

So here are this weekends departure times.

Saturday we leave my house at 7:00 am. Coffee will have to be found along the way along with any food.

Sunday we leave Marks house at 9:00 am, he will be serving breakfast starting at 7:30 am.

Mark said...

Let me know if you will becoming for break fast Mark

Roark said...

Mark...count me in for Sunday breakfast.

Brian said...

7 AM Ouch!! I will be there.

Brian