Thursday, June 26, 2008

Riding Plans Sat 6-28, Sun 6-29

Folks,

I am not too creative, we need hills. So that said lets just do last weeks rides all over again.

Saturday ride from my house at 8:00 am to hit those now famous hills of Kirkwood, and Jefferson Baracks. Who can now pass up that memorial stretch of Musick to Green Park Road.

Sunday ride from Mark's house, with breakfast served at 7:00 am. We mix up the Hills St. Albans, Six Flags, Wildhorse Creek, etc.

Let me know your thoughts.

Roark

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I plan to ride Saturday. Will watch the weather.
Thanks.
Cheri

Ron said...

Weather permitting...I'll be doing a Paul Kikta MS150 training ride
in St. Charles tomorrow.
Not many hills but the wifes are riding.

Ron

Brian said...

Cheri is leaving for lake of the ozarks sunday AM. I will not be in time for breakfast before the Sunday ride, but I should be in time to depart with the group.

Brian