Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Riding Saturday June 14 Preparation for the Blue Ridge

From all indication it sounds like we can all still use some work on hill climbing in preparation for the Blue Ridge Mountain Bike Ride. I suggest we meet at my house before 8:00 AM and be on the road riding by 8:30. If anyone wants to show up for breakfast let me know. I will have coffee.

I suggest we ride out toward St. Albans, to Allenton/Six Flags - do the loop on the other side of 44 and then come back up Allenton Hill to Melrose. I will prepare a route map.

Let me know if you are coming for breakfast.

Mark

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm up for this ride. I'm rather slow on those hills, but as long as you're willing to wait, I'd like to go. I can't believe you're going to do these hills the day before the tri, but I'm sure it will be a good warm up (ha-ha). Melina and I plan to be at the tri so we'll look for you.

Saturday, I'll come early for breakfast. I can bring some eggs and sausages again, if you want.

Thanks.
Cheri

Roark said...

I am in for more hill punishment this Saturday. I prefer snausages to sausages. I am looking foreward to seeing your map.

Mark said...

So far it looks like it is Roark, Cheri, and me. I will have breakfast ready. I also have a route map for Saturday's ride.

Mark