Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weekend Rides March 15th & 16th

Folks,

Here is the weekends weather forecast:

Saturday: A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sunday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 40s.

Saturday doesn't look all that good, and I have to been in Synogogue anyways for a Bat Mitvah. I do plan to spin schedule permitting at the J at 8:30 am.

That leaves Sunday for getting some hill training outside. I can think of two options enhancing Mike's and My Kirkwood loop. The other option starting out from Kaldis in the valley and
hitting some of the hills out there. Either way starting after 10 am works good for me. If your interested let me know which is your preference.

Roark

5 comments:

Mark said...

Either route is good for me.

hillclimber said...

I would prefer to shoot for the route that starts at Roark's house, that way I can ride from mine. I can be at Roark's by 10am.

I should be able to do the whole route, but may have to bail at some point, or make some form of beeline home. I have a mid-term on Monday that I am not so ready for, so studying is on the high priority list right now.

I was out of town all last week, so I have not been so available. My biking is a little off, but I think I can pull through the ride. I took some time off the bike to get certified in SCUBA with Lynda. Interesting experieince that I can share on a ride.

Overall I've just been busy as heck with work (extra travel recently too) and too much #%@& on my plate. Oh well, here's to hoping I can get caught up in a big hurry!

Mike

Roark said...

Ok, first one to give their opinion gets to set the route. So we leave from my house at 10:00 am.
We can try the new cut through skipping the flats and going directly from the Lindeman climb to the Marshal Hill climb.

See you at 10 am.

Rick O said...

Doc and I plan to do the Meetup ride on Sunday as John Bauer's annual BD ride.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.