Friday, September 03, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Riding

Anyone up for a ride in St. Louis County? Meet at Kaldi's in Kirkwood at 9:00am on Saturday and we can ride the hills of Kirkwood or take Grant's Trail in to the city and/or other variations.

Giro della Montagna
Sunday, September 5, 7:30am – 9:00am
Where 5329 Columbia Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139 (map)
Description Start: Shaw Visual and Performing Arts Community Education Center on “The Hill” 5329 Columbia Ave St. Louis, MO 63139 Registration: 7:30 – 9:00 AM Routes: 18, 25 or 44 miles

3 comments:

Bill P said...

I won't be riding this weekend but I do plan on riding Monday from Dierbergs on Tesson Ferry to House Springs, 65 miles round trip. I'm sure some of you saw the e-mail from Dr. Dan.

Cheri said...

I messaged Roark. I will plan to leave my house at 8am, ride to Roark's and then head to Kaldis in KW.

Mark said...

See you. I will be in KC for a bike ride on Monday.