Monday, August 23, 2010

Tour de Wildwood Sunday, August 29th

If you are planning on doing the Tour de Wildwood on Sunday, we can start from my house. The plan will be to leave my house at 8:15 and ride to the Lafayette High School. If you want to start from my house, I will have bagels and coffee before the ride. You can arrive at my house between 7:30 - 8:10. If you are coming to my house let me know so I will have enough bagels and coffee.

Tour de Wildwood Brought to you by: The City of WildwoodRegistration: 7:30 - 9:00 AMRoutes: 9, 22, 36 or 45 milesTerrain: Moderately hilly to very hilly, with big hills on all routesFeatures: The tour includes a scenic pedal through hilly West St. Louis County. Helmets are required on this ride recommended for experienced cyclists.Directions: From I-40/64 and MO-340/Clarkson Rd (exit #19B), turn left onto Clarkson Rd/Olive Blvd/MO-340 west. Continue on Clarkson Rd/MO-340 west. Turn right onto Clayton Rd/MO-HH and proceed 3.2 miles to Lafayette High School.

Mark

1 comment:

Roark said...

Count me in!

Roark