Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rides this week (8-24 to 8-29) and weekend

Hello all,

I'm looking to see if anyone has any rides planned for this week during the week? I can't ride the Wednesday night fun club ride, so that is out for me.

Also, my work week is hectic, so don't go out of your way to plan for me.

I might see if I can join the North County ride that Paul Kitka, Ron Bookout and all do. Anything else happening Tuesday evening?

Wednesday AM I have a maybe for the morning. Don't John J and Bill P do a ride Wednesday mornings? Also, what about Dr. Dan? Is there still a ride he does each Wednesday AM?

Thursday evening is a maybe for me too.

Saturday (8-28) I'm not sure how my day will turn out. Part of the day will be Amanda's Bat Mitzvah.

Sunday (8-29) I am looking for something in the 40-50 mile range. Maybe a ride that can be part medium hard (maybe to Roark's or to the Kirkwoood hills area), and then on the way home through Forest Park and such. I'm hoping the second half of my Sunday ride can be a pretty easy pace and maybe meet Lynda for the last 25 miles of the day. We could also see about the whole day being maybe on the medium / easier side and maybe going to coffee at some place like Mississippi Mud or similar.

Let me (us) know your plans,

Mike and Lynda,
314-605-9745

2 comments:

Mark said...

Mike, not sure about the week. Sunday, August 29th is the Tour of Wildwood. I was thinking we could meet at my house between 7:30 - 8:15 and then ride to the Lafayette High School for the ride. The registrations starts at 7:30 - 9:00. I will send out a blog later about the ride and starting from my house.

Ron said...

I've been doing the Monday evening soccer park ride the last few weeks with some work friends.
We start around 4:00 right after work...we're getting in before the large 6:00 group starts.
If anyone wants to join us, let me know, we do around 28 miles.
This week we're going to try and keep the average above 20 mph.
Probably do the Tuesday night North County ride and Tour of Wildwood Sunday.

Ron