Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend Heat Wave

Folks,

Oil those creaky knees. I hear we are in for a weekend heat wave!

Feb 27 Saturday
A few clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s.
Feb 28 Sunday
Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s.

Thats right its going to be in the 40s this weekend. How about a short coffee house ride starting you know at my house. I might even share a Groupon with you! I figure thirty miles tops, just to not forget you know how to ride a bike.

I am up for either day. Lets wait till at least 10:30 to get the heat of the day. Other then that I am open to suggestions.

Roark

9 comments:

Bill said...

I'd be up for a Saturday ride, can't do Sunday.

Mark said...

I am up for Sunday. I have an exam on Saturday that may take me 6 - 8 hours. Sunday, 11:00 am Roark's house.

Mark

Roark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roark said...

John said...

Sounds good---Are you off friday??? Going to Croocked tree coffee??? He has a coupon good till the 28th buy one get second 1/2 off on his website.


John

Roark said...

Bill D wrote...

What's a bike?

I'll go.

Bill said...

Are you on for Saturday or Sunday or both?

Rick O said...

Off 3 day weekend, either day OK. Short, casual and coffee. Need motivation.

Rick

Roark said...

Folks,

So here is the riding scoop. Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting a short ride from my house starting at 11:00 am. Fourty five minutes out, half hour coffee stop, and 45 minutes back.

If you want to know how hard the ride will be, my exercise is the hour of spinning at 8:30-9:30 each morning.

Roark

Ron said...

I'll try and make it....not sure if it will be Sat or Sun. Need to ride!

I'm inviting folks to come out to Riddle's Bar and Restaurant across from the Tivoli in the Loop this Saturady night.
I'll be playing guitar with Dan's brothers band POCKET CHANGE from 9 to 1....it will be a good time.

Ron