Monday, July 27, 2009

Rides this week, or weekend, or next week?

Hello all,

Anyone planning any rides these next couple of weeks?

I'm looking at this schedule:

Wednesday, July 29 - I'm hoping to do the Wednesday night Trailnet ride for the first time in forever! (Ron, I told you I couldn't do this ride this week, but I've changed my schedule and I think I can be there).

Thursday, July 30 - Not sure. Might need the night off. Might could be talked into a city ride of some sorts.

Satuday, August 1st - I'm off all weekend. Saturday morning I'd love to get in a longish ride - maybe 50 - 75 miles. Maybe ride to Roark's and then do whatever he might have in mind?

Sunday, August 2nd - maybe a city ride? Or a longish ride if the long Saturday didn't come together. Maybe ride with Lynda if the longish ride did come together.

Monday, August 3rd - Hoping to go do the Soccer Fields ride again. Tonight was a lot of fun. Maybe we can go faster next week?

Wednesday, August 6th - hoping to do the Trailnet ride again.

Thursday, August 7th - not sure. Maybe a city ride in the evening?


Let me know your thoughts and plans too and we'll go from there.

Mike
314-605-9745

3 comments:

Greg said...

Roark is in DC through this weekend.
My youngest son is getting married this weekend so no riding for me.
Maybe next Monday and/or Wednesday.
Saturday August 8 is Dog Prairie 5-Star Century Ride.

Ron said...

I'm going to try and make the Wed night ride but I may have to work late. Mike, I'll call you and let you know.


Ron

Mark said...

I am up for a long ride on Sunday. I can ride into the city or we can meet at my house and ride out toward Babler, St. Albans, Six Flags. We can meet at my house around 8:00 and be on the road by 8:30. Let me know and I will have breakfast at my house.

Mark