Friday, May 08, 2009

My Mom said get outside and ride

Hello all,

So, I was moping around the house today while it was raining and my mom said get outside and ride your bike. I said I didn't want to get wet, so she said, OK, so long as your ride Saturday and Sunday.

I don't hve any definite ideas, but I'd like to ride both Saturday and Sunday. Anyone have any ideas? Lynda is up for a city ride on Sunday, so I'll put that down.

I'd love to do a longish / hardish ride on Saturday. I'm very flexible. If I don't hear from anyone it will probably turn in to a city / Forest Park ride.

Sunday I can see riding 15 - 20 with Lynda, but I'd still be up for more, so let me know.

Mike

New phone - 314-605-9745

8 comments:

Mark said...

Mike,

I will be in shul tomorrow and it is going to be a long service. If you want to switch plans and ride hardish on Sunday I am up for it. Right now for Sunday things are wide open. I think some people are celebrating mother's day.

If not have a great ride tomorrow. It sounds like the pick day. Let me know.

Ron said...

I'm up for a ride Saturday....let me know where. I just got back from Idaho and got in a little riding there but I need more.

Ron

Roark said...

I am out for Sunday, My mom lives in Florida but somehow I am stuck for the whole damn day Sunday.

Saturday I might go riding after I get back for that long shul session. I might head out somewhere on my bike around 2:30.

Ron said...

OK...it looks like yard work day for me with a shorter ride from my house.
Sunday's a no go....mama say's no.

Ron

Mark said...

Roark,

Oh, come on now the shul event is for the man who married you and Maxine. And what is it, your first time in shul in 2009. There will be salmon.

hillclimber said...

How about a 2:30 ride from Roark's house today (Saturday)? I think I'll ride from my house - so I'll plan on leaving my house at 1:30 and head to Roark's. Call me if things change - 314-605-9745

Sunday - how about we each ride to Kaldi's in Kirkwood? We can meet by 9:30, and have coffee / bite to eat, and then we can do some riding in that area, and then each head home. Then for me, I may still ride with Lynda a bit that afternoon downtown.

How does all that sound?

Mike

Cheri said...

Getting a new wheel on my bike so no riding for me this weekend. If you're riding Sat afternoon swing by Creve Coeur Park. It's Paddle Day hosted by REI (11a-4p). I'll be there.

Cheri said...

After shul, course.