Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bicycle Rides Saturday and Sunday, May 16 and 17

Sunday, May 17 is the Strawberry Ride in St. Jacobs. IL - I am sure most of us will be doing it. Let's plan to car pool over. I can take myself and 2 more bicycles.

Saturday, May 16 - since Sunday is a flat ride let's do some hills. I suggest we do West County to St. Albans, Six Flags, Rockwood Reservation and back to my house. We can meet at my house on Saturday morning at 7:30 and roll by 8:00 - we can stop at Lone Wolf Cafe at Clayton and Kehrs Mills for breakfast. 10 minutes from my house- and then we take Kehrs Mill to Strucker.

1 comment:

Bill D. said...

I plan on riding Sunday's ride but not on Saturday as I have a flying lesson scheduled in the afternoon. I also understand Saturday's ride has changed to the Hosteling Century in the other post. Since I've been on my bike about 5 times this year I'd need a nap at each rest stop anyway.

What time and where is everyone meeting on Sunday? I can bring up to two riders beside myself.