Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ride Sunday, Nov 23 - Turkey Ride too

Hello all,

Anyone up for a ride Sunday? The weather looks pretty darn good, and not too windy either. It should warm up to tolerable around 10:30, and for certain by 11:00. After noon it will be on into the low to mid 50's.

So how about a Forrest Park / City type of ride? If David T.. jumps in, we may wind up with some south city / towards Grant's Trail type of riding too.

I'm game for about anything except going solo, so I'd like to find a friend. I'm looking to roll from my house around 10:30, and I can head to Forrest Park to meet others there. Maybe we can call it Meet at Forest Park Tourist Info center at 11:00. That sound good? We can wing the route from there. Last weekend David, Dr. Dan, Tom and some others and I started there and had a pretty interesting ride down south from there that was pretty fun. I'm looking for something in the 30-40 miles range. I've done a few too many 25 mile rides, and want to stretch it just a touch.

Turkey Day is looking pretty good too. Maybe a light ride before we set the table? I'd love to get in about 25 miles or so maybe around 11:00. Anyone game? Probably about the same ride description as above. Maybe just stick to Forest Park and the City and keep it simple.

Let me know,

Mike
314-239-6229

2 comments:

Roark said...

I will be at the Forest Park Visitors center around 11:00 am. I might have spun just in case earlier so be kind to me. I have to be back home by 2:30 latest, as Samantha is in a piano recital at Frontenac Plaza at 3:30.

I will be in Florida for TDay.

Mark said...

Roark,

I'll meet you at your house around 10:15 or 10:30.

Mark